Skin Tag’s can be a day to day irritation as well as being unsightly. Skin tags are small, jelly texture, soft and skin-coloured growths that hang off the skin and look a bit like warts and are stretchy. Skin tags are commonly found on eyelids, neck, armpits, groin folds, and under breasts.
At Pulse Light Clinic we can safely remove unwanted skin tags in multiple areas of the body using the advanced electrolysis techniques with sterex technology. This technique provides very little downtime after treatment and no test patch needed.
Michelle is our senior practitioner at Pulse Light Clinic Fenchurch Street who will assist you with any skin tags you would like removed, she will ensure you will be at ease throughout the procedure and answer all questions you may have at your free consultation.
What causes skin tags
- Very common in peopled who are plump may also develop skin tags in areas where skin rubs against skin
- Jewellery can cause skin tags around the neck
- Course clothing like shirt collars and scarfs can cause around the neck
- tags in the underarm are caused by friction and repetitive skin rubbing from sports
- women often suffer from skin tags under the bust and under arm due to the bra rubbing