Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatment*

If your skin is looking a little less fresh than you’d like, you may want to consider a skin rejuvenation procedure. PicoSure FLA Skin Rejuvenation is the latest and greatest innovation in this industry and can minimise fine lines, wrinkles, freckles sun damage, acne scars, stretch marks and even an uneven skin tone.

The PicoSure system has many benefits – it can give you younger-looking skin after just one treatment, offering results that are both immediate and long-lasting. As there’s virtually no downtime post-treatment you also won’t need any time off work, and your treatment will be performed by a professional, qualified aesthetician with years of experience in performing these treatments.

 For more information, about the skin Rejuvenation, please visit this page

Read more

PicoSure skin rejuvenation – what you need to know

Why PicoSure is better than the rest?

Traditional skin rejuvenation laser treatments use photothermal action (heat). PicoSure, on the other hand, uses ultra-short pulses to create a photomechanical effect, known as PressureWave, that creates shockwaves in the dermis. This encourages the production of new collagen and elastin without damaging the skin.

Quick and gentle, the treatment works by treating only 10% of the skin with the high-energy focus during each pulse. The other 90% is treated with a lower fluence for a gentler background effect, allowing deeper penetration into the dermis under the skin. This promotes the growth of new collagen and elastin, while also encouraging a tissue healing response that is non-traumatic to the skin, softening the tissue from acne scars and stretch marks and leaving you with younger-looking skin in no time at all!

Benefits of PicoSure laser skin rejuvenation

The PicoSure system has lots of incredible benefits, including:
Effective treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, freckles, sun damage, acne scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone
None of the side effects associated with surgical procedures or facelifts
Gentler than heat-based laser treatments
Less treatments required than traditional treatments
Minimal downtime and no time off required
Faster – treatment takes between 10 and 30 minutes on average, depending on the size of the area being treated
Visible results after just one treatment
Less treatments required when compared to other treatments

How much does it cost?

PicoSure laser skin rejuvenation is more cost-effective than other treatments as you’ll need fewer sessions, but the cost will depend on the size of the body part being treated. Give us a call or pop in for a consultation and a better idea of how much your specific course of treatment may cost.

How often will I need to be treated?

You can have a one-off treatment for a special occasion if you’d like, or you can have it done every week. If you’re looking to maintain your look long-term, we recommend having a top-up every 4-6 weeks.

Will it hurt?

Most often people describe the feeling as a slight tingling sensation but not an unpleasant one. Many say it’s the least painful laser treatment they’ve ever had!  

What do I need to do afterwards?

In terms of aftercare, we’ll provide you with all the information you need at your treatment appointment. As a rule, you should avoid exposure to the sun for at least four weeks afterwards as well as at least four weeks beforehand. If you’re out in the sun because it just can’t be helped, use a high factor sunscreen and avoid staying out for too long.

Will I need time off work?

No – there’s no downtime and you can go back to your day-to-day life right away. Your skin might be red for a few hours, but this will fade.